miércoles, agosto 19

She's still trashy...


I'll probably regret posting this one. It would be more appropiated for my other blog but ... I dunno. She kinda does looks like a vampire! But she's still pretty vulgar, sorry Megan, you aren't the most sexy woman on earth. Plus, Decide who you wanna look like, is it Lindsay or Angelina?
Picture from current.com
Probablemente me voy a arrepentir de subir esta foto. Sería más apropiada para mi otro blog, pero, no se... Parece un vampiro, pero todavía me parece bastante vulgar. Lo siento Megan, no sos la mujer más sexy del mundo. Además decidí a quién querés parecerte, a Lindsay o a Angelina.
Ay, me siento mal por postear esto, no puedo criticar a una chica.

1 comentario:

  1. Oops I´ve just realise the pic is from Megan-Fox.net I´m totally depressed anyway.

    ResponderEliminar